Answers to your questions
1. The cost of consulting depends on the extent of the consultation. Sometimes that consulting is just a dialogue about a leadership issue or answering a question about a problem. That is offered at an hourly rate.
Often the question in a practical way must be: "What will it cost if we do not get consultation?
2. The cost of a comprehensive consultation for small to medium size church is $2500.00. This involves:
- Research into the local church history, usually provided in cooperation with the Minister and Elders, participating.
- A demographic study based on the most recent and available census information.
- A Church Health Analysis that is information gathered from a selected number of congregation members through a written survey.
- Analysis of information by consultant.
- An On-Site visit for personal interviews for collaboration of information.
- A tour of facilities and property for effective application of analysis.
- An observation of worship services and Bible Study times to discover both utilization and effectiveness of each portion of morning services.
- A presentation of findings to congregation on that Sunday evening.
- A follow-up written observations and recommendations for further action.